Sunday 19 January 2014

Hello!
My name's Robyn. I'm a musician, radio DJ, dancer, maker and designer. With my daughter Rhiannon we are Sukielektro - we make and design makeup. I decided to start this blog as a journal of sorts, with updates on what I'm doing, what I'm making, what I'm wearing etc etc etc. It's not meant to be a "deep and meaningful innermost thoughts" kind of blog, I did have one of those a year or so back - but now I think some things are best kept to oneself and the secret is for me to just keep fronting up every day and doing and being the best I can at that particular place and time and not being too hard on myself when I don't quite get there....
At the moment we are sweltering here on the NSW mid north coast, I know Australian summers get pretty hot but this has been unusually so. I spoke to my brother who lives in North Carolina earlier today and it's unusually cold there.
Well I'm going to try and add a photo here:
This is me at the last Rock n' Roll & Alternative Market (Sydney) in December 2013. Rhiannon and I will be at the next one (8th AND 9th Feb). As well as selling our makeup (Sukielektro) we also sell some accessories from companies like Sourpuss and Fluff. I was planning on getting in some Hell Bunny and Spin Doctor items as well for this next one, but financial constraints mean that that won't be happening. However we will definitely be carrying some in the following R n'R Market in April.
Bye for now,
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment