Tuesday 25 February 2014

Tempus Fugit!

This last week or so has just flown! I'm in the middle of a tornado of activity, and still not sure which way is up.
Here's just a little snapshot of last week:
Dental and medical appointments on 4 days. 'nuff said about those.
Making dance costumes. Still going. Worrying about whether or not I will meet my deadline of 8th March.
Here's a partially completed dance skirt. Still more ruffles and sparkles to be added. The line of sewing you can see is where I'm also attaching a few ruffles to the inside of the skirt. That will be covered as I add more ruffle rows. The green is more lime-y green in real life.
Last Friday I sang a couple of songs at the Glasshouse in Port Macquarie. You can hear them here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJT74ouZRSo
I did radio last Sunday. Was pretty happy with my music. I always spend quite a lot of time preparing my shows so I'm always glad when it comes together well.
In the midst of all this I decided to just STOP and do something "just for me". I made myself a bangle of Malaysian Jade beads:
I think it's really pretty.
I'm not going to have anything completed for the HSF challenge this time. I will save that up and finish my lingerie set on one of the fortnights where the challenge is UFOs.
Well, that's about it for me for now. Back to the sewing machine for me.
Bye till next time
Robyn x
Btw I have discovered an excellent guitarist! His name is Estas Tonne. Check him out. He's a treat for both ears and eyes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment