Sunday 16 March 2014

Sew For Victory 2.0 and Update

This is just a quick one to let you know I haven't fallen off the planet even though it's been a couple weeks (I think) since I posted here.
I haven't been idle though - I have been sewing dance costumes for 23rd March concert with Rhythm Revue. My Mum will be filming so I will hopefully have something that comes up YouTube-able. The costumes are done now, I'm just adding some extra sparkles here and there.
Tomorrow we are doing a St Patrick's Day show. I'm just in the singalong bit and handclapping, but it should be fun, except my dress is a bit of a squeeeeze :/ The lbs just keep creeping on I'm afraid...
I made my circle skirt and headscarf to wear at the next Rock 'n' Roll and Alternative Market on 7th April, and next week I will be working on some new Sukielektro products to take there. I've also cut out a couple more bits and pieces - another circle skirt in a lime-y green and some cigarette pants in purple to take to Sydney too. I will get photos up soon.
In the meantime, I will be doing this challenge. Not sure what I'm gonna make yet, but I want to make something that looks really authentic.
SFVbutton300

I also need to get back into this:

I've missed a few challenges by now, but I will get back into it soon.
Well that's about it for now.
Take care,
Robyn x


No comments:

Post a Comment