Thursday 22 May 2014

Getting Back On The Horse

Well I completely missed the deadline for the Sew For Victory 2014 challenge, and I have missed several Historical Sew Fortnightly 2014 challenges. I am a little annoyed with myself about this but to be fair I was unwell. Now I am well and truly on the mend it is time to get back into it.

I will be joining the HSF 2014 challenges #11 - The Politics of Fashion (due 15th June) and #13- Under $10 (due 14th July). I have both challenges planned and have already started to write a blog post on The Politics of Fashion.

I also think this will be fun:

It's a 1920s sewalong, which will start on 3rd June (the day I get back from my next Sydney trip) and will include underwear, dresses, wraps, hats and belts. I can't wait!

Till next time,
Robyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment